Spiral Light Candles, the newest innovation in candles, burn in a spiral and are the perfect candles for weddings, gifts, and the home.
Some frequently asked questions about Spiral Candles are:
How does a Spiral Candle work?
- Spiral Light Candles burn in two ways with two different wicks. First, ignite the outer wick at the top of the candle. This wick burns in the shape of a spiral that starts from the top of the candle, moving in a downward spiral and melting wax into the candle's center before self-extinguishing. The wax will melt into the center of the candle.
- Then, light the wood wick in the center of the candle to burn the wax in the center of the candle.
How long does a Spiral Candle last?
The size of the candle determines how long the candle lasts. Spiral Candles burn twice, first in a spiral and then as a traditional wooden wick candle.
- The large Spiral Light Candle - The outside spiral will burn for 3 hours and the wooden wick will burn for 40 hours.
- The medium Spiral Light Candle - The outside spiral will burn for 2 hours and the wooden wick will burn for 30 hours.
- The small Spiral Light Candle - The outside spiral will burn for 1 hour and the wooden wick will burn for 20 hours.
How do you make a Spiral Candle?
Spiral Light Candles have a patent with the US Government, but essentially, there is a complex machine that adds a wick to the candle. They are not produced by hand.
What are Spiral Candles used for?
Spiral Candles are used for unique wedding centerpieces and decorations. Instead of using boring votive candles for the table, use a candle that smells fantastic and will impress your guests as no candle has ever done before. Everyone has seen Yankee candles or goose creek candles, but Spiral Candles are new and people love using them as wedding candles. Mix white candles with flowers for the best decorations or have three candles per table, a small, medium, and large for the best effect.
They can also be used for wedding favors for your guests after you've walked down the aisle and the ceremony is over.
Spiral Candles add light and motion to your home, especially during Christmas and the holidays. Snowy Spruce is our favorite during the holiday season.
Are Spiral Candles Safe?
Yes, they are safe as any other candle. The spiral wick that twists around the candle burns on the inside, so the flame is kept behind a wall of wax as it burns around the candle. The second wick burns like a regular candle.
What fragrances/scents do Spiral Light Candles have?
Spiral Candles uses four scent families: woody, floral, exotic, and fresh.
Floral scents are European Lilac, Peony, Sweet Violet White Tea & Ginger.
Woody scents are Cinnamon Bark & Clove, Evergreen, Moringa Leaves & Cypress, Vintage Wood, and Smokey Tonka Bean.
Exotic scents are Cardamon & Milk, Cashmere Dream, Cinnamon Bark & Clove, Orange & Cloves, Saffron & Almond, and Vanilla & Tobacco.
Fresh scents are Cranberry Mango, Cucumber Melon, Lavender & Chamomile, Mango Mai Tai, Sea Glass, and White Tea & Ginger.
What are Spiral Candles made of?
They are made of soy with a mix of paraffin for safety and for scent strength. If you are already a candle watcher, get ready to be mesmerized!
What do Spiral Candles smell like?
Here are their scents:
A refreshing blend of island fruits layered on jasmine, grapefruit, and vetiver.
A clean refreshing aroma composed of crisp cucumber, fresh-cut summer honeydew, and sweet watermelon.
A complex combination of cranberry and rare black pea, with slight citrus and mango notes
SMOKEY TONKA BEAN:
A complex aroma of sweet tonka bean, smoked wood, and a bit of spice. Complex and classy.
A snow-covered forest with the complex fragrance of blue spruce, snow powder, cedar, and a hint of citrus.
SWEET VIOLET + BAMBOO:
Fresh greens mixed with eucalyptus, green bamboo, rose petals, lily, and sweet wild violet.